Receptionist – Front Desk Clerk
Role and Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handle and document daily enquiries in the intake log.
- Receive payments, Create invoices and Estimates according to the policies and procedures of services provided.
Qualifications and education requirements
- Bachelor in Business or Degree in Hospitality or customer service, Experience in Healthcare
- English language is mandatory (Spoken and Written)
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management